How We Help
Learn The Inside Story Before Making Tough Decisions About Care For Your Elderly Parents
An eldercare search is fraught with pitfalls and complexities that can have lasting consequences. Since 2012 Crossroads has created a proven process that allows us to triage your situation, provide you with accurate information and referrals, and to help you through the process of making tough decisions about eldercare. Our team of Certified Senior Advisers has over 60 years combined experience and we are available 24/7 to assist you.
We Can Advise You On…
• The important differences between independent living, assisted living and nursing care
• How to qualify and apply for Medicaid or Medicaid waiver
• How to qualify and apply for Veteran’s benefits
• Which senior housing properties accept Medicaid Waiver
• Which home care companies provide the best service and care
• Which legal and financial professionals are ethical and best suited for your specific needs
• What steps should be taken immediately following a hospitalization or admission to a rehabilitation center.
How Are We Compensated For Our Services?
We believe in transparency and want our clients to know how our help is offered at no cost. We are reimbursed for our services by the senior housing and home care companies in the areas we serve. We work with ALL of the senior housing communities in our area to be sure that no option is left unexplored.
Our referrals come primarily from professionals or the families we have previously assisted, and our promise to them is that we will provide ethical, expert advice that serves the best interest of the family they have entrusted us with.