Senior Sing A-Long Treat Yo’ Self Lunch
Come treat yourself and support a wonderful cause. Senior Sing A-Long is hosting an open-house style ladies lunch in a beautiful setting in East Grand Rapids. Enjoy complimentary mimosas or bloody marys while listening to Mark Jackson (America’s Music Company Ensemble and former Broadway star in RENT). You will have the opportunity to:
- Get style-on-the-fly tips from Lindsey Norton, owner of Bang Blow Dry Bar now located in Gaslight Village, East Grand Rapids.
- Learn about meditation and the healing sounds of crystal bowls.
- Update that out-of-date head shot (or just get some great glamour shots with friends or family) with Bri and Autumn from the People Picture Company.
- Create a terrarium with Pam Vitaz on her beautiful patio.
- Sing a song (at your request) with Mark and his guitarist as back-up!
- Sample acai bowls from the new FRUITION smoothie and juice bar opening in Eastown in April!
Date and Time
Wed, May 2, 2018
10:30 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
2093 Robinson Rd SE
East Grand Rapids, MI 49506
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to contact Sarah Dwortz at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
To purchase tickets, please click the following link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ladies-treat-yo-self-lunch-tickets-44039578565