Support Groups Near You
Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.
Please note: if the school district in which the support group meets is closed or cancels evening activities due to inclement weather, the support group will not meet.